- Title: Plum Creek Pond
- State/Province/Region: Pennsylvania
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Blue Marsh Dam
- Nearest Town: Bernville
- Brief Directions: North of Reading Airport off Rt. 183 on County Welfare Road across from Berks Heim County Home.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The pond is a stilling pond for Plum Creek. It empties over a small dam and continues on into the Tulpehocken Creek regulated fishing area.
- Gear: Nikon D70/ Nikon NIKKOR 24 - 85 AF - S
This Photo Has Been Viewed 340 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!