Merced River Runs Wild
- Title: Merced River Runs Wild
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Yosemite NP
- Nearest Town: Merced
- Brief Directions: From within the yosemite vally, take the Southside drive to the trail head of the Muir Trail and follow up river about 30 minutes
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Picture of the Merced river with Half dome in the distance. Picture was taken from the moddle of the very cold river.
- Gear: Canon EOS 20D; 17-55 mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 260 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!