I Smell Food In There
- Title: I Smell Food In There
- State/Province/Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Dallas - Ft. Worth Metroplex
- Nearest Town: Grand Prairie
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Photo of elk poking head into a small car. Photo was taken during the summer of 1986 at the International Wildlife Park in Grand Prairie, Texas. Sadly, the park closed in 1990 after several floodings led to the death of about 560 of the animals at the park. The surviving animals were relocated to Arbuckle Wilderness in Oklahoma.
- Gear: Canon A-1
This Photo Has Been Viewed 350 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!