- Title: Circle Of Rocks
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyonlands National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: This area is difficult to find, it is best to ask a park ranger upon entering the park for directions specifically. It is in the vicinity of the Green River Overlook.
- GPS Longitude: 109
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This is an ancient American Indian ruin. It is located in Canyonlands National Park
- Gear: Tripod, Wideangle lens, 4x5 camera
This Photo Has Been Viewed 430 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!