Grand Marais Coast Guard Station
- Title: Grand Marais Coast Guard Station
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Shot from the light house
- Nearest Town: Grand Marais
- Brief Directions: Located 110 miles Northeast of Duluth, MN on the Scenic North Shore Drive (HWY 61)
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Grand Marais is a quaint harbor town in Northeastern Minnesota - reminiscent of Cape Cod. It is often foggy, as depicted in this picture. This shot was taken on a now defunct color film - OGA, which had rich blue hues.
- Gear: Nikon FE2
This Photo Has Been Viewed 293 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!