Kayaking Taylor Creek
- Title: Kayaking Taylor Creek
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: South Lake Tahoe
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Kayaking Taylor Creek in late winter/early spring, got lucky enough to catch a sun ring in this shot. Taylor Creek is definitely best viewed in autumn, when the Kokanee Salmon run, but you won't be able to kayak up it very far, as it dries out and turns to marsh near the mouth of Lake Tahoe.
- Gear: Canon 50D, Sigma 10-20mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 423 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!