Crater Lake Colors
- Title: Crater Lake Colors
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Crater Lake
- Nearest Town: Crater Lake Village
- Brief Directions: North rim just East of Watchman Tower
- GPS Longitude: 122
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Cousin and his wife were Park Rangers here at Crater Lake. I made a special journey to visit as he passed away a few weeks later. This is the bluest water I have ever seen. The entire rim can be driven in a few hours but with all the photo ops it may take days
- Gear: Canon 5D - 24-70 f2.8 @24 Manfrotto Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 318 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!