- Title: The Wave, Arizona
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Coyote Buttes North
- Nearest Town: Page, Arizona
- Brief Directions: Obtain hiking permits through the Utah Bureau of Land Management and follow the directions they provide carefully. The wave itself is located just south of the Utah- Arizona border, about 4 miles from the trailhead, and endless miles from the rest of the world.
- GPS Longitude: -112.00613
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The Wave is a remarkable sandstone formation in the Coyote Buttes North area, straddling the border of Utah and Arizona. Although well-known to photographers from a classic all-encompassing vantage point, it also offers a lot of room for exploration and unique compositions, such as this.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Sigma 10-20mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2576 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!