Duck Lake, Alpine County, California
- Title: Duck Lake, Alpine County, California
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bear Valley
- Nearest Town: Lake Alpine
- Brief Directions: Go to the northern end of Lake Alpine, which is off Highway 4. There is a road to the campground where there is little turnout where the trailhead is.
- GPS Longitude: -119.9734
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Duck lake is a short, easy hike from Lake Alpine in northern California. It is usually very calm and very green. Osprey are often seen.
- Gear: Nikon F100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 611 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!