Photographers At Bolsa Chica Wetlands
- Title: Photographers At Bolsa Chica Wetlands
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Huntington Beach
- Nearest Town: Huntington Beach
- Brief Directions: Located In Huntington Beach, California on Pacific Coast Highway between Warner Avenue and Golden West Street.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: The scenery at Bolsa Chica Wetlands is especially beautiful after a winter rainstorm. This is our local nature preserve and is a favorite place for the local (and non-local) photographers to take pictures of the local and migratory birds. I have recently taken up bird photography with a passion myself and find it to be relaxing, exciting, challenging and rewarding. This particular evening, the sun was beginning to set behind me casting a lovely glow upon the colorful sky, far-off mountains and wetland waters. If you look closely, you will see a few of the local photographers on the bridge which extends over the waters...trying their luck to get the (bird) shot of a lifetime.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D with 17-40mm f/4 Wide Angle Lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 396 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!