- Title: God's Work
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pali Lookout, Island Of Oahu
- Nearest Town: Honolulu
- Brief Directions: Take H1 east bound from Waikiki. Then take the Pali Highway, Route 61, via Nu'uanu Pali Drive. Follow the signs to the Lookout.
- GPS Longitude: 157
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Nuuanu Pali Lookout ("Cool Height Cliff")overlooking the 985 foot cliffs of the Koolau Mountain Range, is one of the best views on O'ahu. 2,000 to 3,000 foot cliffs flank this gap at the top of the island. It was here in 1795 that King Kamehameha and his warriors defeated the O'ahu armies by sending them over these steep, forested cliffs and claiming his victory and uniting the Hawaiian Islands.
- Gear: Nikon D3, Nikon 17-35mm f/2.8 Zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 425 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!