A Rosy Point Of View
- Title: A Rosy Point Of View
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Anastasia State Park
- Nearest Town: St. Augustine
- Brief Directions: From I-95, take Exit 311. Turn east to St. Augustine. Drive 3.7 miles, then turn right on to S.R. 312. Go 3.6 miles, crossing US 1 and going over the Bridge of Lions. Turn left (North) on to A1A/Anastasia Blvd. Its located 1 1/2 miles North on the left on A1A
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: The St. Augustine Alligator Farm Rookery has become one of my favorite places.
Here a roseate spoonbill keeps an eye on the photographers.
- Gear: Nikon D100, Nikkor AF-VR 80-400 zoom lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 535 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!