Fire In The Curved Light
- Title: Fire In The Curved Light
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Powell
- Nearest Town: Page
- Brief Directions: Shot at:
ISO 100 / f11 / 8 sec. / 17-40mm /
Canon EOS 50D / Tripod Slik / 17-40mm Canon / Polarizing Filter / Camera Cover-very dusty in the slot canyon.
- GPS Longitude: 111.414499
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This photograph was taken at Antelope Canyon in Page, Arizona. The canyon is a slot-canyon carved out by flash floods.
The photograph: Fire in the Curved Light
I feel captured the pure abstract art form that the slot canyons represent. The light reflects a sense of fire while you see the smooth abstract forms around the light.
This photo was taken in mid-April. Every photographer should see the slot canyons; it is an amazing place to photograph. The light that goes through the slot canyons and shows the abstract forms, they are breathtaking.
- Gear: Canon EOS 50D / Tripod Slik / 17-40mm Canon / Polarizing Filter / Camera Cover
This Photo Has Been Viewed 598 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!