Roaring Fork Split Waterfall
- Title: Roaring Fork Split Waterfall
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Great Smoky Mountains
- Nearest Town: Gatlinburg
- Brief Directions: On the north end of the Great Smoky Mountians, enter in through Gatlinburg, and drive down Roaring Fork Rd.
- GPS Longitude: -83.5101638
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Wandering the river beds along this winding road you will find a great number of wonderful rivers with moss covered rocks. This particular stream breaks in half over a large rock with the morning fog rolling in.
- Gear: Canon 300D with 16-35 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 734 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!