- Title: Canadian Rockies
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff, Alberta, Canada
- Brief Directions: Icefields Parkway, between Banff and Jasper, Alberta, Canada
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I stopped at a roadside pullout along the route between Banff and Jasper, Canada, to take in the extraordinary view. The crystal blues of both the sky and lake were overwhelming. During my moment of awe, a local fisherman traveled along the lake in search of a good spot to anchor.
- Gear: Canon EOS 40D, 17-40mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 627 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!