Yello Tangs - Captain Cook Memorial
- Title: Yello Tangs - Captain Cook Memorial
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Kailua - Kona
- Brief Directions: By Boat from the Kona area is the easiest. I'm told you can also hike to the monument, but the cliffs are quite steep.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The water off the Captain Cook Monument is calm, but becomes over 100' deep within yards of the Monument. The water is exceptionally clear and the fish life outstanting. I held my breath long enough for this pair to converge and got this wonderful shot.
- Gear: Canon S500 in Canon Housing - Snorkeling
This Photo Has Been Viewed 612 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!