Valley Of Sire State Park
Brian D Smith
- Title: Valley Of Sire State Park
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Mead
- Nearest Town: Las Vegas
- Brief Directions: Drive northeast from Las Vegas on Interstate 15 to exit 75. From here, follow the signs to Valley of Fire State Park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Valley of Fire State Park is located about 50 miles northeast of Las Vegas near the Lake Mead recreation area. The park contains a variety of sandstone formations, historic indian petroglyphs, and is a great place for photographing the Mojave desert.
- Gear: Canon EOS 1D Mark II. Gitzo 1227 tripod w/ 1377 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 660 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!