- Title: Loxahatchee Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge
- Nearest Town: Boynton Beach, Florida
- Brief Directions: 10216 Lee Road Boynton Beach email@example.com (561) 732-3684 http://refuges.fws.gov/profiles/index.cfm?id=41560
- GPS Longitude: -80.214
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: In total, the refuge includes 145,800 acres of northern Everglades habitat. The refuge contains one of three water conservation areas (WCA's) in south Florida and is maintained to provide water storage and flood control, as well as habitat for native fish and wildlife populations. These freshwater storage areas and part of the Everglades National Park are all that remain of the original Everglades.
- Gear: Boots, hat, sunscreen, water
This Photo Has Been Viewed 279 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!