Majestic Bryce And The Minature Bird
- Title: Majestic Bryce And The Minature Bird
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Bryce national Park
- Brief Directions: Bryce National Park is located in the Southwest in the southern part of Utah. We stay right at the park entrance and biked to this spot. I had my G9 in my biking pocket and took numerous sunset shots at Sunset Point.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This picture was taken at sunset at Sunset Point in November. A hand-held Canon PowerShot G 9 was used with an exposure time of 1/500, F-stop 4.5, exposure bias value - 1/3, and and ISO of 200. Although I focused on the bird, it is barely seen in this scenic shot of Bryce. You have to look carefully to see him perched on a middle, left spire. I like to take pictures where there is a small surprise to those that take the time to examine the shot carefully.
- Gear: Canon Power Shot G9
This Photo Has Been Viewed 463 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!