- Title: October Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mt. Baker National Forest, North Cascades
- Nearest Town: Bellingham
- Brief Directions: Drive east from Bellingham on highway 542 (Mt. Baker Highway) until you reach the Mt. Baker ski area. The road loops around Picture Lake, you can't miss it... park alongside the road and walk a short distance along the lake shore to see this view.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Mt. Shuksan, in the North Cascades of Washington, is reflected in the still water of Picture Lake.
- Gear: Canon 30D, Tamron 24-135
This Photo Has Been Viewed 238 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!