- Title: Timeless
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monument Valley
- Nearest Town: Kayenta
- Brief Directions: Follow highway 163 north out of Kayenta, AZ, for about 25 miles. Signs will point to the turn-off. The entrance to the park is about 3 miles from the highway. Admission is $5 for all day, and guided tours are available.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: "The Mittens" glow in the late afternoon sun in Monument Valley tribal park in Arizona. These are among the most recognizable of all the formations in Monument Valley, and can be viewed perfectly from the park's visitor center.
- Gear: Canon 30D and Tamron SP17-35 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 660 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!