Lake Mills, Early Morning
- Title: Lake Mills, Early Morning
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rocky Mountain National Park, Alberta Falls trailhead
- Nearest Town: Estes Park, Colorado
- Brief Directions: Go west out of Estes Park to the Park. Go to the Alberta Falls trailhead. It is best to get there early because it is a popular, easy hike and will get crowded by mid-day .
- GPS Longitude: 40
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Rocky Mountain National Park is a beautiful place in any season. There are lots of possible hikes. Lake Mills is a fairly easy 2.8 mile hike, one way. It gets very crowded in the summer.
- Gear: Nikon D300, 18-200mm VR , Bogen tripod, Really Right Stuff ballhead and quick release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 432 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!