- Title: Ruby Beach Reflections
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Olympic Peninsular
- Nearest Town: Sequim
- Brief Directions: Ruby Beach is in the Olympic National Park on the coast of the Olympic peninsular in Washington State. It is a magical beach, the tide goes out quite far in the bay leaving the sea stacks reachable.
- Description: Sea stacks on Ruby Beach relected in the wet sand.
ISO 200 f9 at 1/100 handheld.
- Gear: Canon Digital Rebel, 18-55lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 293 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!