- Title: The Scissor-tail Flycatcher
- State/Province/Region: Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Beaver's Bend State Park
- Nearest Town: Hochatown
- Brief Directions: Carson Creek access off of N. Highway 259 to Firefly Drive which is located about 10 miles North of Broken Bow, Oklahoma.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A Scissor-Tail Flycatcher perched on a limb about fifteen feet in the air.
- Gear: Canon EOS (Rebel XS)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 627 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!