- Title: Astoria Bridge
- State/Province/Region: Oregon
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: State of Washington
- Nearest Town: Astoria, Oregon
- Brief Directions: I lived under the Astoria Bridge on the Columbia River for a logging TV show that I worked on during the winter of 2007. Each photograph I took of my bridge had a different feeling... mystery, happiness, strength.. sadness.. but on this day...... BEAUTY. The light was just phenomenal.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Astoria, Bridge located in a good ol' logging/fishing town on the very northwestern tip of Oregon on the Columbia River. Bridge runs 4.5 miles from Oregon into the State of Washington.
- Gear: Canon Powershot
This Photo Has Been Viewed 197 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!