David B. Coe
- Title: Mist Reflections
- Country: Australia
- Nearest Area: Late St. Clair National Park, Tasmania, Australia
- Nearest Town: Derwent Bridge
- Brief Directions: From Hobart take highway A10 north to Derwent Bridge. Take Lake St. Clair Road into the park.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Tasmania’s Lake St. Clair National Park is part of the Tasmania Wilderness World Heritage Area. It is known for its old growth forests as well as for having Australia’s most impressive mountain wilderness. This picture was taken on a cold misty morning in the late fall. The mist began to lift and a hint of blue sky peaked through, lighting the still waters.
- Gear: Canon 10D, 17-40mm L lens, Bogen 3001 tripod, Kirk BH-3 ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 281 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!