Delicate Arch And Big Dipper At Midnight
- Title: Delicate Arch And Big Dipper At Midnight
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Arches National Park
- Nearest Town: Moab
- Brief Directions: Once in the park, just check the map, it is one of the most popular hikes in the area.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Hundreds of people hike up to see Delicate Arch during the day, but few stay long enough to see this. In the full moon on July, several photographers and myself spent the night and subsequent morning trying to capture the silence and serenity of this place. This was the last frame I captured over a 6 hour visit to the site, and it was the best I got.
- Gear: Canon 20D
This Photo Has Been Viewed 327 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!