Fayette Historic State Park
- Title: Fayette Historic State Park
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Garden Peninsula of Michigan's Upper Peninsul
- Nearest Town: Fayette
- Brief Directions: From US-2 at Garden Corners, follow OO.25 Rd. south approx. 9 miles to slight right at State St/16th Rd. for approx. 2.5 miles. Turn left at LL Rd. and follow 2 miles to slight right at 14th Rd. for approx. 2 miles. Turn right at 13.25 Ln. which turns into II Ln. into Fayette Historic State Park.
- GPS Longitude: -86.668701
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Lofty clouds and early evening light reflect on calm water and pilings in Snail Shell Harbor at Fayette Historic State Park, Big Bay de Noc, Lake Michigan.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 530 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!