- Title: Wild Poppies
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: antelope valley
- Nearest Town: Landcaster
- Brief Directions: 5 fwy off the 14 fwy
- GPS Longitude: 34.72482
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: We only have a few weeks for our state flower, the California wild poppy, to peak at the Poppy Reserve in Southern California. It's hard to believe that the desert can flourish with these beautiful flowers, but it does. The tripod was low, light was right, and the wind was minimal, which is rare in this area. The poppies were happy that day!
- Gear: 100mm macro lens, canon 5d, tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 337 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!