"after The Rain", Sedona, Arizona
- Title: "after The Rain", Sedona, Arizona
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Red Rock Crossing
- Nearest Town: Sedona
- Brief Directions: This photo was taken from the opposite side of Oak Creek than the normal park. It is accessed via a dirt road from the other side of Sedona, off of Verde Valley School Road.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This photograph was taken in Sedona, Arizona, near Red Rock Crossing / Oak Creek Canyon. I waited in my car for about an hour while there was a rainstorm. I was just about to leave when the rain let up, the sky cleared, and I captured this shot. The rainbow barely lasted a minute, and luckily I was ready. - Paul
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark II with Canon 24-70mm F2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 493 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!