Along The Shores Of St Jossephine Lake, Glacier National Park Mt
- Title: Along The Shores Of St Jossephine Lake, Glacier National Park Mt
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Many Glacier
- Nearest Town: Babb
- Brief Directions: 2 ways to get there - either take Going-To-The-Sun road from the western entrance to the eastern entrance of the park, then take the road toward Babb until you see the turnoff for Many Glacier. Or, take Highway 2 from Columbia Falls, MT all the way around to Browning, then take the road toward the St. Mary entrance of the park. Instead of going into the park, turn right and follow the directions to Babb, taking the turnoff to the Many Glacier area of the park.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was taken at the boat landing on the northern shore of St. Josephine Lake, where the trailhead to Grinnell Glacier begins, in Glacier National Park, MT. A polarizer and split ND filter was used for this photo. The clouds that morning were awesome.
- Gear: Tripod, split ND filter, polarizer, camera, hiking boots
This Photo Has Been Viewed 253 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!