Morning On Two-dog Flats, Glacier National Park Mt
- Title: Morning On Two-dog Flats, Glacier National Park Mt
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Rising Sun area, near St. Mary Lake
- Nearest Town: St. Mary
- Brief Directions: 2 ways to get there - either take Going-To-The-Sun road from the western entrance to the eastern entrance of the park; Two-Dog Flats will be on the right, after passing by Rising Sun Motel. Or, take Hwy 2 from Columbia Falls to Browning, then take the highway into the park, which becomes Going-To-The-Sun road. About 2-3 miles past the eastern park entrance, Two-Dog Flats will be on the left.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Taken during a July sunrise. The morning started out rather blah with a hazy sky, but later brightened as the sun began to peep between the clouds. Two-Dog Flats still had lots of wildflowers in bloom on that day.
- Gear: Tripod, wide-angle lens, split ND filter, polarizer, remote shutter release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 398 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!