- Title: Shorebirds
- State/Province/Region: Alaska
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kenai Fjords National Park
- Nearest Town: Seward
- Brief Directions: A tour boat from the town of Seward is the easiest way to see the park but are limited as to where you can go. Finding a private charter and kayaks is great way to get up close and personal.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Shorebirds of a small island in the Kenai Fjords National Park. The area is know not only for its glaciers and glacial fjords but is abundance and variety of wildlife.
- Gear: Cannon 20D and lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 296 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!