- Title: Highland Dance
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Tejon Ranch
- Nearest Town: Bakersfield
- Brief Directions: Tejon Ranch is located along Interstate 5 approximately 60 miles north of Los Angeles and 30 miles south of Bakersfield. The northern section can be accessed by taking Highway 58 from Bakersfield to the Highway 223 Arvin exit and going south.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: At 270,000 acres, Tejon Ranch is the largest contiguous privately owned land in California. 90 percent of the land is managed by the Tejon Ranch Conservancy and is dedicated to preservation and conservation. The Conservancy is working with California Sate Parks at creating a new state park within the preserve.
- Gear: Pentax K10D, Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 717 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!