- Title: Havasu Creek
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon National Park
- Nearest Town: Flagstaff
- Brief Directions: Reachable from the Colorado river, if rafting. The Havasu Canyon, a side canyon to the Grand Canyon, can also be reached via the Havasupai native american village, where the beautiful Havasu Falls are also located.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: Havasu creek near the confluence with the Colorado River in the interior of the Grand Canyon. Beautiful canyon walls and small waterfalls. Clear blue green water flows in Havasu Creek.
- Gear: Canon 5D, TS-E 24/3.5L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 582 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!