Mount Rainier Tarn
- Title: Mount Rainier Tarn
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Mount Rainier National Park
- Nearest Town: Ashford
- Brief Directions: From Interstate 5 near Tacoma, Washington, take SR 706 to the Nisqually entrance in the southwest corner of the park. There are three other entrances as well.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Mount Rainier National Park is a wonderland for photographers any time of the year. It has such a diverse range of subjects, wildflower meadows, waterfalls, old growth forests, tarns, lakes, and much more that you never run out of new ideas. This photo was taken from a seasonal tarn in the Tatoosh Range south of Mount Rainier.
- Gear: Canon 5D, TS-E 24/3.5L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 844 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!