Snow Geese Wintering In The Skagit Valley
- Title: Snow Geese Wintering In The Skagit Valley
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Fir Island
- Nearest Town: Conway
- Brief Directions: Interstate 5...Conway exit just south of Mount Vernon. Heading west..turn at the first intersection west onto Fir Island road. Go over the Skagit river south fork bridge and you will see the Conway church.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Thousands of snow geese winter in the Skagit Valley.
It is rare when Mt Baker is visible...the snow geese are in the right place...and there is a farm road positioned in the right spot and I can still manage to get on top of my SUV to get some height for the shot.
- Gear: Canon 30D & Canon 100 - 400 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 803 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!