- Title: Self Admiration
- State/Province/Region: Ohio
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cleveland, OH
- Nearest Town: Chagrin Falls
- Brief Directions: East of Cleveland, OH.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: North Chagrin Reservation is home to the nationally known Wood Duck Festival. It is held every October and many photographers travel from around the country for this one day. Typically timid elsewhere, in N. Chagrin the wood ducks have no fear and will literally swim right up to you. A most amazing place for photographers and birders as well! Amazing in fall when the red and gold trees are reflecting in the water.
- Gear: Zoom or long lens, flash, better beamer, tripod.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 204 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!