- Title: Granite Fire
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: John Muir Wilderness
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Go west out of Bishop, find a trail, and start hiking. This basin was a few miles off trail, in a somewhat remote and infrequently visited area of the wilderness.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I just love to wander among the beautiful granite peaks of the High Sierra during stormy conditions, and this evening was one of my favorites. Beauty in every direction!
- Gear: Canon 5DII, 17 - 40 mm lens, tripod, Singh-ray grad, cable release
This Photo Has Been Viewed 230 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!