- Title: Golden Anemone
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Monterey Bay
- Nearest Town: Monterey
- Brief Directions: Just down Cannery Row from the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, is San Carlos beach, a popular training site for divers.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Tube anemones dot the sandy areas and can be purple, almost pale white, and golden.
- Gear: Nikon N90s, 60mm Micro Nikkor, Velvia 50, Aquatica housing, Sea & Sea strobes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 2842 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!