- Title: Greens
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: St. Mary
- Brief Directions: Hwy 89 from Browning to the St. Mary entrance of the park. About 10-12 miles further on is a pullout and parking area for the Sunrift Gorge view. This falls is located almost directly underneath the bridge.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was fascinated by the hues of greens at an unnamed little waterfalls on the trail to Sunrift Gorge. I cropped this shot to focus more on the textures and colors. It had been raining all morning long, so the rocks and vegetation were even more color-saturated.
- Gear: Tripod, Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105mm lens, 4-stop ND filter, polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 307 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!