- Title: Blue Mt. Gould
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Many Glacier in Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: Babb
- Brief Directions: Take Hwy 89 from Browning toward Babb. At the fork in the road, instead of turning right into Babb, head out left toward the Many Glacier entrance to the park. Great views of this mountain may be seen along the shores of Swiftcurrent Lake, on the ridge between the parking lot and the Many Glacier Hotel, or from the back deck of the hotel.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I was standing on the back deck of the Many Glacier Hotel. A sudden rain storm had just passed through, leaving the area gray, windy, and quite chilly. I liked the way the rain had accentuated the blues & purples of Mt. Gould, and saturated the greens of the trees on the hill below the mountain. I also liked the clouds scudding across the face of the mountain.
- Gear: Tripod, Canon 5D Mark II, polarizer filter, 24-105mm lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 399 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!