- Title: Forest And Falls
- State/Province/Region: Montana
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Glacier National Park
- Nearest Town: St. Mary
- Brief Directions: Hwy 89 fromn Browning to the St. Mary entrance of the park. Drive approx. 10-12 miles on Going-to-the-Sun Road to the pullout and parking area for the Sunrift Gorge viewpoint. This falls is located almost directly beneath the bridge.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: It had been raining all morning when I arrived at this unnamed little falls on the path to Sunrift Gorge. The rain accentuated and darkened the already-saturated greens of the water, rocks, and trees, bringing out not only the greens and browns, but also the textures.
- Gear: Tripod, Canon 5D Mark II, 24-105mm lens, 4-stop ND filter, polarizer
This Photo Has Been Viewed 408 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!