- Title: Bishop Creek In The Fall
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Lake Sabrina
- Nearest Town: Bishop
- Brief Directions: Travel northwest out of Bishop on Hwy 168 towards Aspendell and Lake Sabrina
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Even the west has color change in the fall. Late September and early October is a great time to visit the Eastern Sierras. Between the Aspen trees and pines, the colors mix well.
- Gear: D80, Nikon 18-70mm DX, Cokin Grad. ND Filter, Tripod, Remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 255 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!