- Title: Upper Hanawi Falls
- State/Province/Region: Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Hana
- Nearest Town: Hana
- Brief Directions: Follow the Road to Hana.
- Description: The Road to Hana is a long trip to make, but worth it to have access to the western side of the island. Waterfalls are sometimes hidden behind the trees so having an experienced guide really helps. Not all waterfalls can bee seen from the road. They have a little color change depending on the amount of rain they have. The color change in this photo contrasts nicely from the expected green.
- Gear: D80, Nikon 18-70mm DX, Cokin Grad. ND Filter, Tripod, Remote
This Photo Has Been Viewed 417 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!