- Title: Smoke Signals
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Kayenta, AZ
- Nearest Town: Kayenta, AZ
- Brief Directions: Turn North on Highway 163 past the town of Kayenta.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The clouds were unusual looking, almost like smoke signals coming out from behind a volcanic rock. Near a volcanic rock called, Burnt Toe Rock. The end of the day right before sunset caused the glow of the dry grass.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II
This Photo Has Been Viewed 372 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!