Land Of The Sleeping Rainbow
- Title: Land Of The Sleeping Rainbow
- State/Province/Region: Utah
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Capitol Reef National Park
- Nearest Town: Torrey
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: As the sun sets below the horizon behind Sunset Point in Capitol Reef National Park it spreads one last shaft of light toward the Henry Mountains and the park's sandstone formations. The Navajo aptly named this area the "land of the sleeping rainbow."
- Gear: Nikon F100, Fuji Velvia 100
This Photo Has Been Viewed 283 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!