- Title: Thoughts Of Fall
- State/Province/Region: Idaho
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Payette National Forest
- Nearest Town: McCall
- Brief Directions: Take Lick Creek road East from Davis St near the entrance to Ponderosa State Park. Keep left on the Payette Lake shorline Rd. Road turns to dirt after a bit. Maintain heading until you pass North Beach of Ponderosa State Park and it will be about another mile on the right. Be very careful climbing the sketchy cliffs, they are trecherous. The easiest path is to the right and up from behind.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Hints of fall color at “The Thinking Spot,” Payette National Forest – ID.
Crop. Tone Curve. Saturation.
A very trecherous climb worth every risk. One of many scenic views in the Payette National Forest area. Being near my home town this shot has been in the making since last spring. I am very happy that after more than a year I was finally able to get the right light and time of year to come together.
- Gear: Nkon D40X. Nikon 18-55mm. Polarizer & 2 GND's.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 724 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!