- Title: Dead Zone
- State/Province/Region: Florida
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gulf Islands National Seashore
- Nearest Town: Navarre Beach
- Description: These trees thrived on Gulf Islands National Seashore, which is a barrier island, for many years until Hurricane Opal hit the Florida Panhandle in 1995 and then again almost 10 years later by Hurricanes Ivan and Dennis. It was more than these old pine trees could endure. I now see new young saplings beginning to take their place hopefully to fill the void.
- Gear: Canon 40D, Tamron 10-24 3.5-4.5 XR DiII SP
This Photo Has Been Viewed 421 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!