Lava Flow Reflection
- Title: Lava Flow Reflection
- State/Province/Region: Minnesota
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gooseberry State Park
- Nearest Town: Two Harbors
- Brief Directions: About 12 miles NE of Two Harbors on Hwy. 61
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Gooseberry State Park not only boasts of the famous waterfalls, but this picnic flow named for the lava rocks and the picnic area that campers can enjoy when visiting this wonderful State Park.
- Gear: Canon Rebel Xsi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 478 times
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!